Ponder these 2 options if you are a business owner/leader:
1. Say “we don’t have time” to gather the team for a review of the last quarter. Another way of saying that is “we’re too busy”
2. Make the time for the review. Make it time-efficient by following a simple process and reap the following advantages:
– a ‘feel good’ factor for everyone
– everyone has had their voice and been heard
– a proactive discussion about what now needs to be done
– alignment on the way forward for the next quarter
– a further layering of trust to further build cohesion in the team
I’ve just watched this beautiful process happening with Val Wishart and her team at Beyond The Numbers.
We call it “Liked Best / Next Time“.