How could a coach help you build a better team?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I’ve told them numerous times how to do it” (Problem: Systems)
- “I usually end up having to do their job as well as mine” (Problem: Training)
- “I’m the first to arrive and the last to leave” (Problem: Engagement)
- “All I hear is blame or excuses…or both” (Problem: Management)
- “He/She is a rotten apple” (Problem: Recruitment)
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
How effective are you as the leader of your business?
We’ll work together to:
- Set a clear and compelling vision.
- Create a culture that creates the right environment for high performance
- Design an organisation chart so there’s clarity on how to grow the team in line with future goals
- Implement a recruitment system that attracts the most talented and motivated employees
The two ways to create the leverage you need in your business to maximise productivity and minimise an over-reliance on YOU are through Systemisation and Team Development.
We’ll work together to:
- Set motivating goals for each function of your business
- Create clear job descriptions and KPIs for each team member
- Implement a system for conducting regular reviews
- Help you run productive team meetings
- Design the systems & processes that effectively become “The Operations Manual” for your business
- Devise strategies to improve recognition and motivation
- Implement long term retention strategies and development plans for your star performers
- Deliver bespoke training for your teams on a number of key areas, such as sales skills, time management, customer service and people management
We've been workingJulie Diver, 39steps - Brand & Design Agency
with Alan since November 2015 and he's been instrumental in helping us find our
focus again. As a result of his input and help, we've improved processes and
are evolving services quicker than we'd anticipated, with great results. I'd highly
recommend Alan to business owners looking for a proactive, results-driven coach
who says it like it is, in a friendly supportive manner.
I really enjoyed working with Alan. He has a passion for improving the capabilities of those in his team. At the time he was focused on building core sales skills and emphasising the importance of understanding the customer’s situation. He’s got a great breadth of commercial experience, strong leadership and coaching skills and is genuinely good fun to work withGraeme Smeaton - Royal & Awesome