Having helped quite a few of my clients recently with defining their target market(s) and ideal customer(s) I was curious to analyse my own client base to see what trends emerged.
A few highlights:
– the average client age is 40
– most have young families
– the average team size is 29
– 1/3 are co-directors
– 40% have leadership teams in place
– business has been around on average for 13 years
– 50% are Professional Services businesses
– Almost half are outgoing & people focused
Some nice variety in here but the most striking thing is that the attitude across all of them is 100%.
Coaching works…with the right attitude. It doesn’t when the attitude is wrong. But then again, not much of anything works with a bad attitude!
What does your client base look like and what’s the key ingredient for you?